9 months into the year already, jeez it's flying by! Here's a little recap of my top August moments, this summer has truly been ace, I've loved it.
By writing down my top highlights, I get to ensure my memories and key moments are noted down, and if anyone suddenly decides they desperately need to know what I was up to in August 2022, they can still find out here! Keep reading…
1. Song Release. Friday 5th August 2022 I released my new single "You, Not Me" 🌈 I've been wanting to share this song for such a long time, and I'm SOOOOO happy with the positive feedback received. If you haven't heard it yet, go listen here. I hope you love it, this song means a lot to me.
2. Leamington Art in the Park Festival. My first "proper" original music performance in 2 years and 5 months. It felt SO good to be back on stage and perform to such a lovely crowd. 🎤🎤🎤
3. Song Promo. In August, tons of promo happened for the new song "You, Not Me". This included radio interviews, single reviews, blog posts and performances. Busy, busy, busy!
4. Warwickshire Pride 2022. Off the back of performing at Leamington Art in the Park Festival 2022, I was asked to sing at Warwickshire Pride 2022. Loved it, loved it, loved it! Hopefully I can return in 2023 and party with you all again 💜
5. September Uni Prep. Not long to go now until I start my final year at BIMM in Birmingham. I've slowly been getting ready for the next academic year and preparing for modules. My final year is gonna be a busy one!
Don't forget to listen to my brand new single "You, Not Me" and tell me what you think! 🎶 Enjoy the rest of summer! Looking forward to catching up at the end of September.